Dr. Liza Bulsara
Dr. Liza Bulsara completed her MBBS from JJMMC Davangere, Karnataka and her MD – Paediatrics from DVVPF’s Medical College – Ahmednagar, Maharashtra. To pursue her interest in Pediatric Hematology – Oncology. She enrolled for Indian Academy Pediatrics Fellowship at “MCGM- CTC- PHO-BMT Centre” at Mumbai affl. to LTMGH, Sion, Mumbai. Over her tenure of 2 years, she was thoroughly trained for comprehensive care of thalassemia, various Benign Hematological Disorder, Pediatric Oncology diagnosis & treatment, oncologic emergencies and also for Autologous/ Allogenic Bone Marrow Transplant.
Expertise in Diagnosis & Management:
- Pediatric Luekemia & Lymphomas.
- Pediatric Solid Tumor Like Neuroblastoma, Wilm’s Tumor, Bone & Soft tissue Sarcomas, brain tumor, Langerhans Cell Histiocytosis.
- Comprehensive Thalassemia Care.
- Nutritional Anemia, iron deficiency anemia, Spherocytosis, Hemolytic Anemia, Aplastic Anemia, Bone Marrow Failure syndromes and other Benign Blood disorders.
- Platelet and Coagulation Disorders.
- Immune Dysregulation like HLH and ALPS.
- Pre/ Post BMT Workup and Follow up.
- Procedures like Bone Marrow Aspiration and Trephine Biopsies, Lumbar Puncture and Intra-thecal Chemotherapy.
- Patient & Parent counselling for continuous care, survivorship care and Preventive Strategies.
- Palliative care