Dr. Liza Bulsara - Paediatric Haematologist in Pune
Dr. Liza Bulsara is working as the Paediatric haematologist at Lakshya Cancer Hospital in Pune from Maharashtra. Her areas of interest are in care of thalassemia, various Benign Haematological Disorder, Paediatric Oncology diagnosis & treatment, oncologic emergencies and also for Autologous/ Allogenic Bone Marrow Transplant.
Dr. Liza Bulsara – Qualifications, Achievements, and Awards:
She has done her MBBS from JJMMC which is located at Davangere, Karnataka.
She has completed her MD in Paediatrics from DVVPF’s (Dr. Vithalrao Vikhe Patil Foundation’s) Medical College from Ahmednagar, Maharashtra.
She has registered her name in Indian Academy Paediatrics Fellowship at “MCGM- CTC- PHO-BMT Centre” at Mumbai affl. to LTMGH, Sion, Mumbai and receive vast knowledge in Paediatric Haematology Oncology.
She was part of wide range of national and international conferences and able to gain her interest in clinical research.
She has written many medical or Paediatrics related books such as Paediatrics Drug Doses book and even co-authored 5 Patent Publication under Government
Dr. Liza Bulsara Specialization in Diagnosis & Management:
- Pediatric Luekemia & Lymphomas.
- Pediatric Solid Tumor, brain tumor, Neuroblastoma, Wilm’s Tumor,
- Bone & Soft tissue Sarcomas, Langerhans Cell Histiocytosis.
- Comprehensive Thalassemia Care.
- Nutritional Anemia, iron deficiency anemia, Hemolytic Anemia, Aplastic Anemia,
- Spherocytosis, Bone Marrow Failure syndromes and other Benign Blood disorders.
- Platelet and Coagulation Disorders.
- Immune Dysregulation like HLH and ALPS.
- Pre/ Post BMT Workup and Follow up.
- Bone Marrow Aspiration and Trephine Biopsies,
- Lumbar Puncture and Intra-thecal Chemotherapy.